Mission Statement: To engage students with rigorous and relevant career and technical education for success in the post-secondary and industrial world.
High Expectations of Teaching and Learning:
- Provide high quality instructors who inspire and engage students while continuously improving their craft.
- Incorporate effective instructional strategies into the learning environment.
- Proficiency based, data-driven instruction that provides evaluative measures for student performance.
- Deliver state of the art, industry driven curriculum linking industry and academic standards to learning for students.
Our School Climate and Culture:
- Provide a safe, positive, and professional learning environment.
- Celebrate instructor and student growth.
- Promote student and teacher ownership of high expectations.
- Accept and respect student diversity.
- Embrace healthy and supportive relationships that improve learning opportunities and student achievements.
- Maintain an environment that supports anytime, anywhere learning, encouraging students to pursue interests and passions.
Our Collaboration With Our Communities:
- Partner with industry and community professionals to enhance programming.
- Support educational opportunities within the local community to enrich student learning.
- Foster partnerships with sending schools and post-secondary institutions.
- Collaborate with students, parents and staff to promote student success.